Life, Beauty, Skin Care, Health, Wellness and Rejuvenation

Life, Beauty, Skin Care, Health, Wellness and Rejuvenation

This blog is for men and women of all ages who are in to beauty , skin care , health and wellness. For those who want to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. For those who love and enjoy life itself, may we feel satisfied and fulfilled by Christ's blessings from up above while enjoying the richness of life on this earth.













Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another blog promoting Health and Wellnes in Ventura

Recently, I found out about wordpress. Thanks to Dr. Jean, a very friendly and knowledgeable doctor, who is into blogging. My sister and I met her at a wellness resort center in Batangas called "The Farm". She is such a blessing as she is one of my inspirations in blogging.

I opened up an account and started to write some stuff under the name Ventura County (VC) Wellness and Rejuvenation Center because it is intended for people living in Ventura County who are interested in health, beauty and wellness. My blog link is: vcwellnessandrejuvenationcenter.wordpress.com. if you want to check it out.

So, for those people who are living in this beautiful ocean and mountainside of Ventura county who are interested to invest in a wellness center, please feel free to contact me for more detailed information.

Wishing everyone a good and healthy well-being.